Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#katcreighphotoaday2014 Week 1

One of my goals for 2014 is to take a picture every day. We are one week in and so far, I'm doing good. Ha! 

I've been posting them on Instagram with the hashtag, #katcreighphotoaday2014, and then I will blog them week by week. I saw Shay do this last year and thought it was such a fun idea!


Day 1: We drove home from Missouri. This was my view for 12 hours.


Day 2: June Bug's Birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is a year old!


Day 3: Shopping for June's party. Nothing says "I mean business" like using a cart at the liquor store :) 


Day 4: "It's my birthday party!!!"


Day 5: Post church brunch with my people.


Day 6: We watched the National Championship and JLC celebrated an Auburn touchdown. So sad they didn't win, but it was a great game. WDE!


Day 7: JLC had her one year photo session. She was a wild little banshee during the whole thing, so I'm wondering how the pictures turned out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment