Wednesday, January 12, 2011

things I'm loving right now


  • The Auburn Tigers are officially the best team in the whole country after defeating Oregon in the BCS National Championship.  WAR EAGLE!!!  Seriously, what a great game.  I couldn't even sit down for the second half because I was so excited.  Oscar was excited too :)  Congrats to coach Yox (strength and conditioning) and his family.  They are such wonderful people and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!


  • My Hunter boots.  Like most of the country, it's been snowing here the past few days.  We don't have a garage which means I have to shovel the snow off my car in the mornings.  Yesterday the snow was so high it almost reached my knees.  Luckily I had my boots on and thanks to the little fleecy inserts, my feet (and legs) stayed dry and toasty.



  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  This lotion is the ONLY thing that keeps my skin feeling hydrated and not quite so itchy in the extremely dry Colorado climate.  I miss humidity :(



  • Lipton PureLeaf iced tea.  I don't drink coffee, but boy do I love me some iced tea (yes, even when it's cold out. I'm not a fan of hot drinks).  I like the unsweetened kind.  Sometimes I add a slice of lemon.  All natural, 0 calories, 0g of fat, 0g of sugar and 180mg of flavonoids, whatever those are.  Yipee!


 

  • I got an email from the library yesterday saying that this book was ready for me to pick up.  After hearing nothing but good things for over a year now I am officially jumping on the band wagon.  I can't wait to get started!  I'll let you know what I think.


 
via
  • I just found out one of my dear friends will be welcoming baby #2 in August!  This girl is such a wonderful mama and I'm just so excited for her and her growing family.

These are just a few of the things I'm loving right now.  What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment